Beacon is a privately-owned real estate firm that develops, acquires, invests in, and manages a wide range of multifamily housing. The company also invests in and purchases affordable housing companies and portfolios of multifamily developments. Beacon owns and manages approximately 18,000 apartments including affordable housing, market rate housing, and mixed income-housing. Developments range from new construction, to historic adaptive reuse, to the renovation of existing housing.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, this newly created position will provide administrative support to the Marketing Team. The daily responsibilities of the marketing administrative assistant may constantly shift depending upon the needs of the marketing team. This individual must possess strong organizational skills and be detail oriented and the ability to work in a fast packed, flexible collaborative environment.
Essential Functions of the Position: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all duties that may be found in positions of this class.)
- Provides administrative support to the marketing department in a variety of capacities including, scheduling, telephone coverage, copier projects, fax and mail handling, filing, supplies control, processing of letters/correspondence, report generation, invoice/expense reporting, and database management.
- Process monthly expense reports and bi-weekly timesheets.
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with all team members. Preserves and respects team member confidentiality.
- Works independently and within a team on nonrecurring and ongoing projects. May act as a project manager for special projects which could include: making travel arrangements, planning and coordinating site visits, etc.
- Monitor and tracking of key emails and correspondence to assure proper follow-up.
- Reviews and updates site related information regarding staff, hours etc. Assisting with the auditing of websites social, and other digital/print marketing sources.
- Primary point of contact for “Info@Beacon” emails; Routes emails to proper person/dept and responds directly to requests for housing information.
- Manage updates to MA Access and other recurring, marketing related, external/internal databases.
- Primary contact for Express Docs & Promotional Material orders. (Business Cards, Stationary, Leasing Promos).
- Enforces and adheres to company policies, rules and regulations.
- Note taking and creating documentation of key meetings regarding properties as well as corporate issues.
- Schedules appointments as requested.
- Special projects and duties, as assigned.
Experience and Education: Associates degree or equivalent experience (business management, operations, communications, administrative support desirable)
Qualifications and Skills: Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and knowledge of general marketing fundamentals. Copy editing experience. Graphic design (Adobe CC Suite) experience is helpful but not mandatory.
Beacon Communities LLC seeks a diverse pool of candidates. We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other protected class.
Beacon Communities is an Equal Opportunity EmployerBack to All Careers