Supervision Received: Reports to Property Manager and Compliance Manager.
Supervision Exercised: Shared supervisory duties with Compliance Manager required. Nonexempt position classification.
Essential Functions of the Position: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all that may be found in positions of this class.)
- Completes all AR and IR file approvals for COS team
- Supports Leasing and COS team as needed for assistance with processing annual/interim recertifications and prospective resident applications.
- Assist with training/mentoring of new COS and Leasing staff.
- Provide support to COS team in reviewing EIV discrepancies and preparing EIV packages for submission to the compliance department.
- Assist Compliance Manager with ensuring all files are ready for inspections and audits.
- Special Projects as assigned by Property Manager or Compliance Manager.
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, communities and associated agencies.
- Enforces and adheres to company policies, rules and regulations.
Education: Associates degree or equivalent experience (accounting, business management, insurance experience desirable)
Qualifications, Abilities and Skills: Ability to work in a fast paced environment where priorities change daily and multi-task. Deadline driven. Strong organizational and project management skills required. Ability to work autonomously with very little supervision. Familiarity with real estate/property management/property and liability industry desirable. Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word. Basic proficiency with Yardi preferred. Fluent in English. Basic math skills required for income computations and budget preparations. Strong oral and written communication skills. Highly organized and detail oriented. Demonstrates strong initiative and high level of professionalism. Ability to enforce and adhere to company policies, rules and regulations. Fosters positive, active and collaborative relationships at all levels throughout the organization and with associated agencies. Maintains extreme confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
Beacon Core Competencies:
Teamwork, Integrity/Ethics, Dependability, Customer Focus, Adaptability/Flexibility.
Beacon Functional Job Competencies:
Communication, Quality, Interpersonal Skills, Personal Organization, Productivity, Computer Skills.
Travel requirements: May occasionally visit properties and attend offsite meetings/ training seminars.Back to All Careers