General Statement of Duties: Provides administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), with ancillary administrative support to the General Counsel, Associate General Counsel and Development Department
Supervision Received: Reports to the CEO
Supervision Exercised: No supervisory duties required.
FLSA status: Exempt
Essential Functions of the Position: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all duties that may be found in positions of this class.)
- Provides administrative support to CEO, General Counsel, Associate General Counsel, and the Development Department in a variety of capacities including, scheduling, travel arrangements, telephone coverage, copier projects, filing, supplies control, processing of letters/correspondence, report generation, invoice/expense reporting, database management and assisting with completion of specially assigned projects.
- Processes monthly expense reports.
- Maintains all personal and business files and contacts including distribution lists and database management for company material.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, reports, charts, tables, graphs, spreadsheets, business plans, PowerPoint presentations, etc. using Microsoft Office applications.
- Create agendas, support materials, documentation, presentations for meetings; take minutes and notes.
- Organizes programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities, travel and caterers, completing registrations, issuing agendas, information or invitations, coordinating speakers and monitoring and controlling event budget.
- Works with other administrative staff to accomplish organizational goals.
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with all team members.
- Maintains extreme confidentiality.
- Special projects as assigned.
Experience and Education: Associates degree or equivalent experience (business management, operations, communications, administrative support desirable)
Qualifications and Skills: Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills, initiative, and anticipation for timely execution of duties. Patient, pleasant and professional demeanor. Ability to handle emergency situations and pressure due to complexity and time-sensitivity of matters. Ability to be an active team member within the Company and engage and support other departments when needed. Strong project management and creative thinking skills required. Ability to work autonomously with very little supervision. Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to work in a fast paced, flexible, collaborative environment where priorities change daily. Deadline driven. Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism. Ability to enforce and adhere to company policies, rules and regulations. Maintains extreme confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
Beacon Core Competencies required for all positions: Teamwork, Integrity/Ethics, Dependability, Customer Focus, Adaptability/Flexibility, Initiative.
Executive Assistant/Functional Job Competencies required:Job Knowledge, Interpersonal Skills, Written and Verbal Communication, Computer Skills, Organizational Skills, Project Management.Back to All Careers