General Statement of Duties: Provides administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Supervision Received: Reports to the COO and CFO
Supervision Exercised: No supervisory duties required.
Essential Functions of the Position: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all duties that may be found in positions of this class.)
- Provides administrative support to company executives, and to other departments upon request, in a variety of capacities including, scheduling, travel arrangements, telephone coverage, copier projects, fax and mail handling, filing, supplies control, processing of letters/correspondence, report generation, invoice/expense reporting, database management and assisting with completion of specially assigned projects.
- Processes monthly expense reports and bi-weekly timesheets.
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with all team members.
- Maintains extreme confidentiality.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Create agendas, support materials, documentation and presentations for meetings; take minutes and notes
- Maintain all contacts, personal and business files
- Scheduling all calls, appointments, meetings and travel
Experience and Education: Associates degree or equivalent experience (business management, operations, communications, administrative support desirable)
Qualifications and Skills: Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel. Must possess strong organizational skills and be detail oriented with strong initiative and anticipation for timely execution of duties. Patient, pleasant and professional demeanor. Ability to handle emergency situations and pressure due to complexity and time-sensitivity of matters. Ability to be an active team member within the Company and engage and support other departments when needed. Strong project management and creative thinking skills required. Ability to work autonomously with very little supervision. Strong oral and written communication skills. Highly organized and detail oriented. Ability to work in a fast paced, flexible, collaborative environment where priorities change daily. Deadline driven. Must demonstrate strong initiative and a high level of professionalism. Ability to enforce and adhere to company policies, rules and regulations. Maintains extreme confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
Beacon Core Competencies required for all positions:
Teamwork, Integrity/Ethics, Dependability, Customer Focus, Adaptability/Flexibility, Initiative.
Executive Assistant/Functional Job Competencies required:
Job Knowledge, Interpersonal Skills, Written and Verbal Communication, Computer Skills, Personal Organization, Project Management, Organization.
Equal Opportunity EmployerBack to All Careers