General Statement of Duties: The front desk Attendant portrays the first impression of the company when someone enters the buildings. They are the first to meet and greet residents and visitors as they check in. This position requires someone who has a very pleasant demeanor and excellent customer service skills.
Supervision Received: Reports to the Property Manager
Supervision Exercised: None
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Essential Functions of the Position: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all duties that may be found in positions of this class.)
- Greeting residents and guests
- Providing residents with accurate information
- Answering phones in confident and friendly manner
- Assist residents and customers with requests
- Make sure the desk is covered at all times.
- Maintain a record of all guests who check and in out
- Report problems to the Property Manager
- Monitor security device system (if any)
- Maintain the upkeep of the reception area
- Perform any special projects assigned
- Enter work orders
- Delivers notices
- Will secure all doors and gates
- Will walk the interior and perimeter of the building periodically
- Receive packages for residents and staff
Qualifications and Skills: High School Diploma. Excellent customer service skills. Prior experience in a customer service role. Excellent communication and ability to work autonomously. Microsoft Office skills.
Physical Capabilities: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, work with arms raised over head, stand/walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, bend at waist and knees to lift boxes, etc. Ability to shovel snow.
Beacon Core Competencies required for all positions:
Teamwork, Integrity/Ethics, Dependability, Customer Focus, Adaptability/Flexibility.
Front Desk Competencies required:
Communication, Computer Knowledge, Professionalism, Multitasking, Phone Etiquette, Adhered to Policies and Procedures, Dependable.
Beacon Communities LLC seeks a diverse pool of candidates. We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other protected class.
Beacon Communities is an Equal Opportunity EmployerBack to All Careers