Beacon is a privately-owned real estate firm that develops, acquires, invests in, and manages a wide range of multifamily housing. The company also invests in and purchases affordable housing companies and portfolios of multifamily developments. Beacon owns and manages approximately 18,000 apartments including affordable housing, market rate housing, and mixed income-housing. Developments range from new construction, to historic adaptive reuse, to the renovation of existing housing.
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President of Human Resources, this newly created position is responsible for managing Beacon Communities’ HRIS System: Ceridian Dayforce. As an individual contributor, the Lead HRIS Analyst will work to understand business and HR operational needs/requirements, modify and optimize Ceridian Dayforce set up and configuration, and maintain the overall integrity of the HRIS system and data to meet those needs.
As a top employer in MA in 2018 and 2019, Beacon Communities has made a recent deliberate decision to enhance and invest in its HR/Talent Management operations. The Lead HRIS Analyst will be a key member of the HR team that is planning how to best make this already great employer even greater, thereby making it an exciting time to join the Company and the HR team. It will be the Lead Analyst’s job to lead HR and the Company in making the most of its HR system and further automate HR processes.
Specific responsibilities also include:
- Managing and implementing all new Ceridian Dayforce modules and system changes, upgrades, releases, hotfixes, etc.
- Working with external system consultants as needed to implement system improvements
- Implementing best HRIS processes and system workflows to meet business needs
- Setting and maintaining data integrity standards for the HRIS System to ensure best practices for confidentiality and privacy of information.
- Working with Ceridian and/or consultants to create multiple regular interfaces to external vendors and multiple internal software systems for the efficient and appropriate flow of needed employee information
- Creating and/or modifying a set of standard and customized reports and queries to meet business and compliance needs
- In collaboration with the Learning and Develop team, assist with the training of Beacon Communities’ Dayforce users as a subject matter expert
- Serving as an advisor between leadership, HR, and vendors to asses and measure system performance and implement solutions to system issues
- Research all inquiries, data and system issues that arise and implement solutions
- Collaborate closely with payroll, benefits, talent acquisition and learning and development team members to ensure automation of as many internal processes as possible
- Develop procedures, guidelines and documentation for all HRIS system policies and protocols
BA/BS with a minimum of 5-7 years of HRIS system management or analyst experience. Knowledge of Ceridian Dayforce strongly preferred
Beacon Core Competencies required for all positions:
Teamwork, Integrity/Ethics, Dependability, Customer Focus, Adaptability/Flexibility.
Beacon Communities LLC seeks a diverse pool of candidates. We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other protected class.
Equal Opportunity EmployerBack to All Careers