General Statement of Duties: The Integration Manager oversees the new acquisition takeover process, and ensures that new properties are fully integrated into Beacon as well as making sure that new team members feel welcomed, valued, and fully prepared for what lies ahead during their first year with Beacon and beyond. Additionally, the Integration Manager must provide coverage for vacant Property Manager Positions.
Supervision Received: Reports to Director of Learning and Development
Essential Functions of the Position: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all that may be found in positions of this class.)
Integration Manager Responsibilities:
Assist with on-boarding new Team members and ensure they are prepared and ready for their new roles.
- Collaborate and assess with the Director of Learning and Development the ongoing training needs to continue the on-boarding process.
- Evaluate and monitor New Hire Checklists and Assessments and provide feedback to new hires and new hire supervisors, assist in scheduling additional trainings as necessary, and ensure onboarding assignments are completed in a timely manner
- Improve and update content of assessments and new hire checklists to reflect changes in policies and procedures overtime
Be on-site to welcome, introduce and orient new employee.
- Ensure location is ready for employee (necessary forms to be completed are ready, stocked workstation, business cards, phone and computer- complete with voicemail and e-mail accounts, copies of organizational chart, staff list, and phone directory).
- Introduce new team member to site and staff.
- Review job expectations and explain Beacon’s system of performance evaluations and measuring productivity through metrics.
Introduce, Coordinate and Document New Team members’ training programs
- Coordinate with all department managers to schedule initial trainings, ensure trainings are available and completed in effective, thorough and timely manner.
- Reduce redundant programs within the company to save time and resources while guaranteeing the delivery of high-quality, consistent, and accurate information systematically to all new team members.
- Maintain contact with employee’s direct supervisor to monitor progress.
Mentorship Program Support
- Provide a reliable, consistent and personal support system for new team members to utilize.
- Foster a learning culture that encourages knowledge sharing and recognizes the value of employee expertise.
- Engage both new and existing Team members. Increase employee job satisfaction and retention.
Acquisitions and Takeovers
- Develop and maintain a company-wide policy and procedure for the takeover of new Beacon properties
- Oversee and effectively communicate all aspects of takeover plan with both management and development
- Be onsite to assist team members of newly acquired sites with transition process
- Ensure team members of newly acquired properties have access to the proper tools, resources, and trainings in order to be successfully integrated into Beacon
Provide coverage for vacant Property Manager Positions.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required.
Qualifications, Abilities and Skills:
Minimum of two (2) years of Property Management experience. Knowledge of LIHTC, Project Based Section 8 and/or Public Housing. Able to present to large and small audiences effectively, work with all levels of organization, planning and coordinating logistics, computer competences (esp. PPT, Word, Excel and Internet search), coaching, business/promotional writing, self-knowledge (know own values, styles, strengths, challenges), project management, cost-benefit analysis, use of electronic delivery system (web tools), basic e-learning strategies, research trends, budget development and ROI analysis, follow-up and evaluation. Procurement and contract management skills. This individual must be able to meet business needs as well as communicate effectively.
Beacon Core Competencies:
Teamwork, Integrity/Ethics, Dependability, Customer Focus, Adaptability/Flexibility.
Beacon Management Competencies:
Decision Making/Judgment, Communication, Budgets/Cost Control, Managing for Results, People Development
Beacon Functional Job Competencies:
Technical, Business, Interpersonal and Intellectual
Travel requirements: 50% of travel to various properties and occasional overnight travel is required.Back to All Careers