General Statement of Duties: Sells features and benefits of apartment living to prospective and current residents. Achieves and maintains occupancy goals. Responsible for all phases of the leasing process.
Schedule: Saturday’s – 8 hours per day and week.
Supervision Received: Reports to Property Manager and/or Assistant Property Manager.
Supervision Exercised: No supervisory duties required.
Essential Functions of the Position: (Any one position may not include all the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all that may be found in positions of this class.)
- Builds relationships with prospective and current residents and coordinates all phases of the leasing process: intakes, interviews, processing, preparation and distribution of applications.
- Provides polished and professional sales tours of the model apartment, vacant apartments and community
- Achieves tiered rent levels and occupancy
- Coordinates and prepares annual lease renewals and income re-certifications.
- Updates daily turnover log, maintains waiting list, prepares weekly leasing reports and market
- Prepares lease packages and supplemental documents for new move-ins.
- Conducts new resident
- Provides backup support to Occupancy
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, communities and associated agencies.
- Enforces and adheres to company policies, rules and
- Works patiently, professionally and cooperatively with residents and staff to provide high quality customer service. Preserves and respects resident and applicant
Education and Experience: Associates degree or equivalent work experience required. Two years sales/leasing experience desirable.
Qualifications and Skills: Attention to detail required. Knowledge of subsidy regulations preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel. Highly motivated and able to work independently. Ability to handle resident or building emergency situations if needed. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills required.
Beacon Core Competencies required for all positions:
Teamwork, Integrity/Ethics, Dependability, Customer Focus, Adaptability/Flexibility.
Leasing Consultant Competencies required:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Sales Skills, Communication, Internet Savvy.
Equal Opportunity EmployerBack to All Careers