Supervision Received: Reports to Property Manager.
Supervision Exercised: N/A.
Essential Functions of the Position: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all duties that may be found in positions of this class.)
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, communities and associated agencies.
- Enforces and adheres to company policies, rules and regulations.
- Works patiently, professionally and cooperatively with residents and staff.
- Provides transportation for activities and resident needs, both social and personal.
- Cleans and performs routine maintenance on van.
- Implements shopping and recreational van trips.
- Delivers notices.
- Performs special projects, as assigned by Manager.
- Administrative tasks such as filing.
Education: High School diploma or G.E.D. required.
Qualifications and Skills: Must maintain a valid driver’s license. Should be outgoing, assertive and creative in dealings with elderly and disabled residents. Ability to work independently, should be a self-starter. Ability to plan, organize and lead according to resident needs. Fluent in English. Bilingual capabilities may be required depending on property. Ability to handle emergency situations and pressure due to complexity and time sensitivity. Ability to be an active team member within the company. Preserves and respects resident and applicant confidentiality.
Physical Capabilities: Manual dexterity for competent driving and assisting residents in and out of van. Ability to walk through the community.
Background Check: Criminal Background Checks (CORIs for MA applicants), Drug/Alcohol Screening and Driver Record Checks are performed for all maintenance employees.Back to All Careers