We take great pride in the successful investor partnerships we have formed over the years and in the fact that a large percentage of our partners and investors are repeat or long-term collaborators. Our relationships span decades and owe much of their success to the fair and equitable approach we take with our partners—from the most modest developments to multi-million dollar limited partnerships that span several states.
Using our in-house skills, we closely evaluate every opportunity on its own merits, developing a specific strategy that takes into account factors such as:
- The potential to increase a property’s value by improving its management
- The potential to increase a property’s value through better design and renovations
- The opportunity to re-conceive a property to address a changing market
- The opportunity to leverage government regulations and incentives to increase a property’s value or profitability.
A breadth of experience. We routinely partner with a wide variety of stakeholders to structure individualized responses to particular opportunities. We have been excellent partners with:
- Investors seeking tax credits through state and federal historic and low-income housing tax credit programs. Our tax credit developments have an outstanding track record, and our tax credit investors value our professionalism, organization, and thoughtfulness.
- Institutional and individual equity investors seeking strong returns through strategic real estate investing.
- Lenders looking to provide bridge, construction, and permanent financing. Beacon maintains ongoing, long-term relationships with both private and public providers of debt financing.
Superior servicing. Our lender and investor partners routinely complement Beacon’s responsiveness in proactively attending to financial reporting, transfers, general correspondence, and tax reporting.